Are you worried the air in your home contains bacteria and viruses? Homeowners in Chalmette, LA, and around the country are searching for ways to purify their home’s air supply. One of the most effective ways to do so is by investing in the iWave air purifier. Read on to learn about how this indoor air quality solution can help you.
What’s the iWave Air Purifier?
Firstly, the iWave-R is a self-cleaning air purifier designed to treat the air in residential air conditioners with ducts. As your home’s air flows through the iWave-R, the device uses positive and negative ions to purify it, killing bacteria and viruses in the coil and your home. The state-of-the-art ionization process also reduces smoke, static electricity and allergens. The best part: It does all this without creating ozone or harmful byproducts. The iWave-R works effectively in AC systems up to 6 tons. It installs inside or outside the ductwork or attaches near the air handler’s indoor fan. The iWave-R:
- Produces more than 160 millions ions/cc per polarity (more than any other ionizer product on the market).
- Features self-cleaning technology that cleans the emitter brushes every 1,3, 5 or 10 days.
- Has programmable cleaning cycles for convenient use and universal voltage input.
What are the Benefits of Installing It?
Finally, here are the benefits of installing the iWave-R air purifier in your home:
- Eliminate bacteria and viruses in your home’s air supply.
- Reduce allergens, smoke and static electricity in your home.
- Breathe easier, sleep better and improve your quality of life.
- Gain peace of mind from knowing your home has clean air.
Choose Siener Air to Save Money
Siener Air is currently offering $146 off the iWave-R air purifier along with a free AC system inspection. We’re standing by to make sure your indoor air quality is as healthy as possible. Contact us today for more details.