AC & Furnace Maintenance Services for Chalmette, Gretna, Metairie, Mandeville and the Greater New Orleans Area
Founded in 1999, Siener Air is a family-managed company that offers a wide range of HVAC/R services. Our technicians specialize in servicing heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment so that it serves you better.
Yearly Maintenance Agreements
Here are the yearly maintenance agreements we offer:
Silver Plan: $240 for Yearly Investment or $20 for Monthly Investment
Did you know that 1/100th of an inch of dirty film on an evaporator can reduce its efficiency by 5 percent? It just goes to show that the little things can make all the difference. That’s why we offer our Silver Plan. This plan includes a thorough inspection and cleaning of your HVAC system to ensure peak operating performance.
Gold Plan: $320 for Yearly Investment or $27 for Monthly Investment
Just as your car needs regular maintenance to protect its parts, so does your home HVAC system. Our Gold Plan offers continued annual maintenance that includes specific cooling and heating procedures that protect your home HVAC system’s components. These procedures extend the life of your equipment and reduce the system’s operating cost. These savings will be the return on your investment.
Platinum Plan: $425 for Yearly Investment or $36 for Monthly Investment
While eliminating risks from unexpected breakdowns, this plan also provides customers peace of mind. You’ll receive superior maintenance, no charge for repairs on select parts and no charge for labor on one service call per year. Our Platinum Plan will ensure optimum system performance and your continued satisfaction.
Our Silver, Gold, and Platinum Plans all include:
- 24-point inspection
- No overtime rate
- Pre-season scheduling
- Monthly payment option
- Field service report
- Inspect contactor
- Clean conditioner coils and casing
- Inspect all wire connections
- Priority customer status
- Inspect thermostat operation
- Check compressor amps
- Check fan motor amps
- Check capacitor MFD
- Check refrigerant charge
- Clean main drain pan
- Blow our drain line and add drain cleaner
- Check blower wheel
- Discount on repairs*
Our Gold and Platinum Plans also include:
- Clean blower wheel
- Clean evaporator coil
Our Platinum Plan also includes:
- One free service emergency call per year
- One free parts replacement per year
*Our Silver Plan includes a 10-percent discount on repairs. Our Gold and Platinum Plans include a 15-percent discount on repairs.
Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
Is preventive HVAC maintenance really worth it? Many homeowners and landlords ask the question. Here’s why you should schedule regular preventive HVAC maintenance:
- Increased energy efficiency: When your equipment operates at peak efficiency, it saves energy and lowers your monthly utility bills.
- Extended equipment lifespan: Dirty equipment has to work harder and longer to heat or cool your home, which leads to failure.
- Improved indoor air quality: Dirty coils and blower parts in your air conditioner can impact indoor air quality.
- Decreased costly repairs: Scheduling regular maintenance can reduce the potential for a costly breakdown by up to 95 percent.
HVAC Tune-ups and Inspections
The skilled technicians at Siener Air also perform HVAC tune-ups and inspections. To schedule yours today in Chalmette, Covington, Gretna, Madisonville, Mandeville, Metairie, New Orleans, Westwego or the surrounding areas in Louisiana, contact us today.