Indoor Air Quality Products & Services for Chalmette, Gretna, Metairie, Mandeville and the Greater New Orleans Area
Maintaining good indoor air quality is vital for the health of everyone in your household. At Siener Air, we want our customers to feel not only comfortable inside their homes but also healthy and safe. Founded in 1999, we’ve spent decades providing solutions that help homeowners in Chalmette, Louisiana, breathe cleaner and fresher air.
The Importance of Good Indoor Air Quality
Did you know the quality of the air inside your home can be up to 100 more polluted than the air outside? It’s a shocking fact, and many homeowners still don’t know about it. Poor indoor air quality is one of the top five risks to public health, and it can impact you without you even knowing it. That’s why it’s imperative to test it regularly.
If you find yourself sneezing and coughing often at home, it could be because of poor indoor air quality. The first toward maintaining good indoor air quality is to change your HVAC system’s filter regularly. A clogged filter can’t catch particle pollutants before they recirculate in your home’s air supply. Change your filter every 30 to 90 days.
Trust Siener Air to Clean Your Home’s Air
At Siener Air, our goal is for you to make us your go-to HVAC/R contractor. Here’s why customers in the Greater New Orleans area choose us to improve their IAQ:
- We believe in honesty first and foremost and never mislead our customers.
- We offer competitive prices on our products and amazingly low service rates.
- Our technicians take part in ongoing factory training to learn new technologies.
- We don’t cut corners or complete our IAQ services below our high standard.
- We guarantee the products we sell and the work we complete in your home.
- We have an IAQ solution for every homeowner’s unique needs.
Do you need help improving the air quality of your home in Chalmette, Covington, Gretna, Madisonville, Mandeville, Metairie, New Orleans, Westwego or the surrounding areas of Louisiana? Contact Siener Air to learn more about our indoor air quality solutions.
iWave-R Air Purifier
The iWave-R Air Purifier is a self-cleaning indoor air quality solution that requires no maintenance. It works to treat the air supply that circulates through a residential HVAC system’s ductwork of up to 6 tons. As dirty air moves past the iWave-R Air Purifier, positive and negative ions purify it, helping to kill bacteria, microbial and viruses. The ionization process is also successful in reducing allergens, odors, static electricity, smoke and other particles. Here are the most attractive benefits of installing this IAQ device:
- Kills bacteria, microbial and viruses.
- Reduce allergens and other particle pollutants.
- Keeps HVAC system’s coils cleaner.
- Improves overall indoor air quality.
- Installs easily in your current HVAC system.
- Self-cleaning design ensures peak performance.
- 90% rate of reduction of Human Coronavirus 229E in 60-minute test.
REME HALO Air Purifiers, Dehumidifiers and More
It’s no secret that pollutants and allergens are everywhere. Having an effective filtering system makes a massive difference in how clean the air in your home or business feels. At Siener Air, we offer a wide range of high-tech indoor air quality solutions, including the award-winning REME HALO whole-home in-duct air purifier and dehumidifiers. We can help you breathe easier at home with these additional IAQ services:
- Air analysis
- Ventilation testing
- UV light air purifiers
- Air filter installations
- Duct modifications
- Humidity control
Envirowise 70V Dry Ventilating Dehumidifier
The Envirowise 70V Dry Ventilating Dehumidifier can be used in multiple ways, including a ducted or a standalone dehumidifier. The ventilator can ventilate up to 3,000 square feet of space, removing excess moisture from the outdoor air before it enters your home. You can also use the Envirowise 70V Dry Ventilating Dehumidifier as a whole-home dehumidifier without ventilation. The Envirowise 70V Dry Ventilating Dehumidifier can remove up to:
- 70 pints per day for dehumidification
- 30 grains of moisture / lb. of outside air for ventilation
AccuExchange Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV)
This indoor air quality solution exchanges stale indoor air with fresh air from outside. When it operates, it’s the same as opening your windows but without wasting energy. In the summer, the ERV removes heat and humidity from the outdoor air to send fresh, cooled and dehumidified air into your home. In the winter, the ERV transfers heat and moisture from the exhaust air back into the incoming fresh air. The AccuExchange has a:
- High-efficiency crossflow energy transfer core
- High-performance motor that requires low maintenance
- Filter that slides out easily for your convenience
- Powder-paint cabinet that has a scratch-resistant finish
- Manual and automatic controls for timed ventilation
Homes built today are more energy-efficient than houses of the past. But while a tighter thermal envelope can help improve energy efficiency, it can worsen indoor air quality by trapping more particle pollutants. To stop particles like dust from recirculating in your home, you need a highly effective filter. The QuickBox filter is up to 25 times more effective than a disposable 1-inch filter, filtering 100 percent of the air that passes through without reducing airflow efficiency. The QuickBox filter can:
- Protect your HVAC equipment by keeping motors and coil clean
- Reduce the risk of experiencing allergy symptoms and asthma attacks
- Improve energy efficiency and lower your heating and cooling bills